Monday, July 23, 2007

why i choose that title

why I choose this title?... hmmmm maybe I choose the title my autobiography because to make it unique and simple because i will write some about of me and i choose that title because it is the first word comes in my mind and also it is so hard to think a beautiful title for our project to make it really beautiful for me the title is just a props what matters most is the font or what i really mean is the message....
We can also name it about what i feel this day because may be i will also make this as my diary of what happen in my day by day life specially here in my new school UIC.and now i've got to make this a 2 paragraph in order to make this project right and i dont have already a word to make this a 2 paragraph word...

1 comment:

Dante said...

Nice Post... Keep it up and remember take to take clusivol "Dahil sa panahon ngayon bawal magkasakit". lol