Monday, July 23, 2007

Experienced and Expectations

My experienced in prelim?.. speaking in class it's not really good because in our last quiz or hands on i failed to make it perfect and beautiful because i am sick that time... thats why i think i dont have a good grade in prelim... and also in our exam i really hate that day because i dont know that i have an almost 40 degrees temperature fever that time that's the reason why i did not finish my hands on exam.... :( but in other subject i think it is ok i've got a passing score in philosophy but i dont know about other subjects.. i think in prelim i am so relax and did not take it seriously...

My expectation in Midterm I expect that Midterm is not that easy like Prelim i expect it is harder and more complicated.. but if i will take it seriously and really dedicated in my studies i know i can pass all my subject with out a hard time, i know i can make it even how hard it is and how strict or terror the teacher is as long i will be a good student here in UIC i can handle all my problem even how hard it is.. I will climb the highest mountain and i will swim the largest sea in order to pass all my subject until finals... (",)
"jhun"

No comments: